Subject: Re: Ehh, Extension ??
From: Chris Hodges <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 17:15:33 EST5

[email-masked] wrote on 09-Nov-97:

> I've seen some notes around about the 'range' extension..

The Range Extension (or Shuffle how it's sometimes called)  is  the  former
AMOS  Club Extension developed by Aaron Fothergill. The Range Extension was
included in the well-known TOME Extension kit for AMOS Creator.

Aaron stopped developing stuff  for  AMOS  after  he  had  a  quarrel  with
Franï¿½ois  Lionet  on  some  AMOS Pro issues. There's no official version of
TOME nor Range for AMOS Pro from Aaron.

> Just wondered, what is it, and where can I get it ???

Well, it contains some neat little commands for various  topics,  and  it's
documentation  was  only  available to the members of that former AMOS Club
UK.

For anyone owning the original TOME for AMOS Creator, I've done  an  update
of TOME and Range for AMOS Pro, which can be found on my homepage. For TOME
was commercial, this update is only available  for  those  out  there,  who
BOUGHT an original copy of TOME at that time...

-- 
Bye, Chris Hodges   (http://platon.home.pages.de/)  __    __
A4000/60, 24MB, 3.6GB HD, CD-ROM, CV64, FliFix __  ///   / / _____
GCS d H s-:++ !g p? !au a20 W++ v? C+++        \\\///   / /_/ ___/ LOGOUT
E---- N++ K- w------ -po+ t++@ 5+++ j-- R+ G?   \XX/    \__/ __/  FASCISM!
tv- b+ D-- B? e+(++)* u++ h! f !r n+ !y+    AMIGA RULEZ!   \/